Saturday, 24 October 2009

Too wet to Roll With Us

English weather has beaten us on this occasion, so we're postponing the last Roll With Us to a later date. If it was still Summer and there was a chance of it drying, we'd still kick it off - but we all know the back end of October is no time to be waiting for the floor to dry.

Afterall, we don't want anyone slamming on dangerously wet ramps, do we?

We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment