Monday 30 March 2009

"Getting Your Bearings"... Hooked Team

View with Ripper and All Round Cool Guy Chris Gair



Rite Dude, its gona be like pullin teeth this interview, a relief when its all done, so grit um...

Hooked: Where are you from?

Born in Leicester but soon moved to Leeds with most of my family, and I would say Im a Yorkshire lad.


Hooked: How would you describe your skating?

A bundle of mediocrity.


Hooked: Who would you say has a great style in skateboarding today?

David Gravette.



Hooked: What tricks are you learning at the moment?

Backside 360s.


Hooked: What inspired you to start skating?

Playing Tony Hawk and I went outside and found an old battered Asda board. I asked my dad to take me to Alvaston Skate Park and I was riding down the banks and I never stopped from then on.


Hooked: What's the sort of music you like to skate to?

I don't really skate to music but if I had to it would be Joy Division.


Hooked: What trick do you think you should have by now but don't?

Frontside flips.



Hooked: What trick do you have in your bag that will shut someone down at a game of SKATE?

Pop shove late flip.


Hooked: What's your fav stuff to skate?

Mini ramp, because you can be inventive and it flows really well.


Hooked: If you had a choice between a cap, beanie or cherry flavored Chapstick which would it be?

Cherry flavored Chapstick all the way!


Hooked: Got any ideas for your next 6 trick on the Sabbath feature?

Not at all, ha ha I'll just wait and see.




Hooked: What do you hope to get in your next Hooked product pack?

Some Bones Reds.


Hooked: 360 XBOX or PS3?( they won't be in your next prody pack, sorry)

Ha, PS3 because the XBOX 360 always break

Hooked: Geezzzz them wisdoms are the worst aren't they...
Thanks for the view Dude, keep brushin!


I'll stand still, go around go around, one day it will be worth while...

No comments:

Post a Comment